The following hypnosis recordings are now available: • Sanctuary: Stress Relief (less than 20 minutes long), and • A Journey Inward: Getting All That You Need to Achieve Your Goals (about 1/2 hour long)
recordings,available as downloads, make ideal gifts for yourself or
others. These guided trance sessions are your tickets to quality time
for yourself, when you can't afford to go to a spa on a regular basis,
or hire a counsellor to help you make changes you want in your life.
The principles of the Law of Attraction have always been an integral
part of how self hypnosis is used.
a preview, download the free Introductory Sample Trance Session, and
Hypnosis Explained, or get the full versions to really treat yourself
(for the price of a specialty coffee or two)!
Use the first one, Sanctuary, to relax and unwind.
Use the second, Journey Inward, to help you achieve all your goals for health, wealth and happiness.
You can still preview these two short hypnosis recordings (each is a little less than 5 minutes long) for free before you decide to buy the full sessions :
• Listen to master hypnotherapist Nancy explain the basics of hypnosis
• Preview this sample of a short journey into hypnosis as Nancy guides you through a complete trance session. If you like this one, you will love the full versions. This sounds best and is most effective when heard through headphones, as it engages both hemispheres of the brain.
Both are free to listen to or download! Downloading instructions:
1. If you have two mouse buttons then RIGHT click the above link.
Apple Mac users with one mouse button
should hold down the Option Key on your keyboard while clicking so not to load the file up in your
2. Choose "Save Target As" or "Save Link As" (depending on your browser).
3. Remember the location of the file on your hard drive. Do NOT change the file extension as your computer will not know how to handle the file.
You can also find these titles listed on Learn Out Loud. LearnOutLoud.com is your one-stop destination for audio and video
Browse over 15,000 educational audio books, MP3 downloads, podcasts, and videos